CAMPING RUBICONE SWIMMING POOL
- The opening hours are shown at the entrance to the pool and can vary depending on the season.
- The use of an identification bracelet is mandatory in order to access to pool area.
- It is forbidden to dive into the pool and/or run poolside.
- Smoking is allowed only in the outside areas and cigarette butts must be thrown away in the ashtrays provided.
- It is forbidden to enter the pool area with balls and inflatable mattresses.
- The use of appropriate footwear is necessary in the pool area.
- It is not mandatory to use a swimming cap (unless there are Covid-19 regional indications).
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by parents or an adult.
- It is mandatory to shower before entering the water; forbidden the use of shampoos of any type.
- The pool assistants are responsible for overseeing general security in the pool and the surrounding areas and have therefore the authority to distance from the pool area anyone who does not respect the above rules.
- Small children must wear appropriate nappies for the pool.
Access to the pool is free.
The pool with slides for CHILDREN, the spray park for children and the middle swimming pool for adults are for free use.
Tokens for the use of the JACUZZIS can be purchased from the Pool Bar1 token provides 10 minutes of jacuzzi time.
The SUNBATHING AREA is free to access, sunbeds must be paid for.
It is possible to choose from available sunbeds from the moment of arrival in the pool area (it is not possible to reserve them in advance).
Prices for the sunbeds vary depending on half-day or full-day:
-half-day 1 token per sunbed* (from 10am to 2pm or 2pm until closing time);
-full-day 2 tokens per sunbed* (from opening until closing time).
The PARASOLS are free.
The pool sunbathing area also provides VIP GAZEBOS (gazebo + 2 sunbeds). This can be reserved directly at the pool or by calling this number +393319000282. The daily tariff is 7€ o 7 tokens.
|1 token||1,50 €|
|5 tokens||5,00 €|
|11 tokens||10,00 €|
*We cannot guarantee the use of the same parasol/sunbeds is these are left completely empty; we recommend to always leave at least a towel on each sunbed.